The City offers six double tennis courts for recreational tennis play. All courts have fiberglass practice backboards and are lighted for evening play. A push button switch located on the fence will activate the tennis court lights. A main timer allows the push button to activate only from dusk to 10 p.m. Once the switch is pushed, allow 5-10 minutes for the bulbs to heat up and fully light the court. To report lighting problems or net repairs, call the Parks and Recreation Department office at 214-987-5488.
- 3000 University @ Dublin
- 7801 Hillcrest Ave @ Caruth
- 3501 Lovers Lane @ Dickens
- 6401 Lomo Alto @ University
- 4000 Greenbrier @ Pickwick
- 3801 University @ Williams Pkwy
Tennis Court Reservations
By continuing, you agree that you are the holder of the pass that is being used to make this reservation.
Click Here to make your tennis court reservation online.
If you encounter problems with this system or have questions, please call 214-987-5488.
Tennis Court Rules
*PLEASE READ - NEW CHANGES INVOLVING COURT RESERVATIONS/PASSES*
- Tennis courts are available for University Park residents and their guests only.
- A tennis permit is required to make a reservation.
- Reservations can be made up to (2) days in advance, with a maximum time limit of 1.5 hours.
- Tennis pass holders must have their permit card in their possession at all times when using a reserved court.
- Instructors teaching on city courts must secure an annual permit. (See Below)
Courts will be monitored to watch for abuse and violations of the tennis system. Failure to adhere to these policies will result in the termination of your tennis pass.
For the complete ordinance, please Click Here.
You may renew your tennis permit by using our online system.
*Please Read Carefully*
- To renew online, you will use the SAME login you use for court reservations.
- Pass renewals are located under the "SHOP" heading at the top of the page.
- If you need to add a tennis pass, or change the membership status, please contact us at 214-987-5488.
To renew your permit, Click Here.
If you are purchasing a tennis pass for the first time, you must do so in person at the Peek Service Center, 4420 Worcola St, Dallas 75206.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please bring with you:
Valid Texas driver license to verify your address (a current Utility Bill will also suffice).
Payment in the form of cash, check, or credit card according to the fees below.
|Individual Tennis Pass
||$20 Per Year
|Youth Tennis Pass
||$10 Per Year
||Children Ages 12 and Under
|Senior Tennis Pass
||$10 Per Year
||Adults 65 and Over
Tennis instructors, personal trainers, and those who conduct sports or athletic clinics are now required to register annually with the Parks & Recreation Department. This permit is to be with the instructor at all times of instruction in/or city facilities.
Annual Class Fee (DOES NOT APPLY TO TENNIS INSTRUCTORS)
|Annual Instructor Fee (All Instructors)
||$50 Per Year
||$50 Per Year
||$100 Per Year
||$500 Per Year
|Refundable Security Deposit (Required for 25+ Participants)
||$250 Per Year
For more information on obtaining an instructor permit, Click Here.
For additional questions regarding reservations, permits, or to report lighting problems, please call the Parks and Recreation office at 214-987-5488.