We have had another successful summer of teaching our newest batch of UP Sharks to swim!
Registration for this year's "Shark School" has officially ended.
Please be sure to check back with us in Spring 2018 for the most current swim lesson information!
- Each session includes eight, 50 minute swim lessons, held Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Make-up lessons will be offered on Fridays if needed due to inclement weatherm or pool closings.
- Registrations WILL NOT be accepted after the cut-off date listed for each session.
- Lessons begin promptly at 9:00 a.m. and end at 9:50 a.m.
- Children must be 3 years of age or older and be COMPLETELY potty trained.
Levels & Fees
Costs are per session, per child. Each child will receive a Shark School t-shirt and sling bag upon
completion of their session. (One t-shirt/bag per child, PER SEASON)
For a complete description on class levels, please see the registration form.
||Water Play & Swim Less Readiness
||Water Comfort & Buoyancy
||Building Skill Foundations
|Black Tip Reef Sharks
|Great White Sharks
Minimum of 3 students, maximum of 6 students per class. If a class does not have enough registrants, it will be canceled. If available, your child may transfer to another session. Otherwise, a full refund will be issued.
Make-up classes will be offered on Fridays due to inclement weather or pool closings.
Please check back in Spring 2018 for current swim lesson information.
For additional questions about our Shark School Program, please contact the Parks & Rec Department at 214-987-5488.