The Court will issue a warrant when:
Failure to Appear
- You fail to appear
- You fail to comply with the Orders of a Judge
- You do not complete a payment plan or fail to make payments as promised
If you fail to appear on or before the initial appearance date and time (located on the right top corner of the citation) the court may:
- 1. Issue a warrant for your arrest
- 2. Add a $50 warrant charge to your fine
- Failure to Meet the Orders of a Judge
If you have appeared before a judge and have agreed to a payment plan, community service or other judicial orders, you must complete these orders as specified or a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Resolving a Warrant
Your warrant may be canceled if you plead "no contest" or "guilty" to the warrant charge and pay the fine. Capias Pro fine (capias warrants) must be paid in full. A capias warrant is issued when you have failed to make payments as ordered.
- If you want to plead Not Guilty to a charge after an arrest warrant has been issued, you must post the required bond and obtain a Court date.
- Getting Specific Information about Outstanding Warrants
To find out whether you have an outstanding warrant, you may call 214-987-5331
- Court Issued Warrants
The City of University Park cannot guarantee the records you obtain through this site relate to the person about whom you are seeking information. Although reasonable care is taken, clerical errors may exist. Searches based on a name are not always accurate due to use of middle/maiden/married names or variations in spelling.
- You are cautioned that there may be a delay between the time a warrant is served, dismissed or otherwise disposed of, and the time when the status is reflected on this website. The website will be updated daily.