Teen Financial Literacy Boot Camp
Financial Literacy Boot Camp for Middle & High School Students - May 30 to June 1
This three-day program is hosted by Friends of the UP Public Library. Camp presenter is Sharon Washburn, Second Vice President, Morgan Stanley. Speaking on negotiations is Spencer Turner, Attorney at Law, Houser Law Firm, P.C.
Tuesday, May 30 - Thursday, June 1
10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 30
11 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 31 and June 1
University Park Public Library
8383 Preston Center Plaza
3rd Floor Meeting Room
Lunch will be provided each day.
Camp Mission: To increase understanding of personal finance and money management.
Parents are welcome. Registration is required by Saturday, May 27. A suggested donation of $25 to the Friends of the UPPL would be appreciated.
- Banking and credit
- Do I need a budget?
- How to understand my summer job paycheck
- What's the difference between a debit card and a credit card?
- What is negotiable? How do I negotiate?
- What's a stock? What's a bond? What's an ETF?
- What does a career in the financial sector look like?
Click here to register.
UP Public Library