Tennis / Pickleball Courts
Online reservations are required for play from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. View the CivicRec website to make a reservation. Tennis / pickleball courts are available for University Park residents and their guests only.
Listed below are the City's five double tennis courts for recreational tennis play. All courts have fiberglass practice backboards and are lighted for evening play. A push button switch located on the fence will activate the tennis court lights. A main timer allows the push button to activate only from dusk to 10 pm. Once the switch is pushed, allow 5 to 10 minutes for the bulbs to heat up and fully light the court. To report lighting problems or net repairs, call the Parks and Recreation Department office at 214-987-5488.
- Burleson Park - 3000 University at Dublin
- Caruth Park - 7801 Hillcrest Avenue at Caruth
- Curtis Park - 3501 Lovers Lane at Dickens
- Germany Park - 6401 Lomo Alto at University
- Smith Park - 4000 Greenbrier at Pickwick
Tennis Court Reservations
Courts can be reserved between the hours of 8 am and 10 pm daily. For individuals looking to play earlier than 8 am, the following courts have lights that are set to come on at 6 am -Burleson Park, Caruth Park, and Curtis Park. Early morning court play is available on a first-come, first-served basis only.
By continuing, you agree that you are the holder of the pass that is being used to make this reservation.
Make your tennis court reservation online. If you encounter problems with this system or have questions, please call the Parks Department at 214-987-5488.
Pickleball Court Reservations
The City offers six pickleball courts at Williams Park for recreational play. The pickleball courts are lighted for evening play. Court reservations can be made on CivicRec. Due to nearby field play, parking near Williams Park can sometimes be difficult to find. Pickleball partners may want to share a ride.
Williams Park - 3801 University
- For more information on how to play pickleball, view the USA Pickleball - "What is Pickleball?" page.
- By continuing, you agree that you are the holder of the pass that is being used to make this reservation.
- Make your pickleball court reservation online. If you encounter problems with this system or have questions, please call the Parks Department at 214-987-5488.
Cancel Court Reservations
If you no longer need your court reservation, we kindly ask that you cancel your existing reservations to free this space for other pass holders.
To cancel your reservation, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: For mobile devices, select "Menu" then select "Desktop Version" for better functionality.
- Step 2: Select "Account" from the main screen.
- Step 3: Select "Transaction History" from the main screen.
- Step 4: Under the "Reservations" tab, select "Refund" for the reservation you wish to cancel.
For same-day court cancellations, contact the Parks Department at 214-987-5488.
- Tennis / pickleball courts are available for University Park residents and their guests only.
- A court permit is required to make a reservation.
- Reservations can be made up to (2) days in advance, with a maximum time limit of 1.5 hours.
- Court pass holders must have their permit card in their possession at all times when using a reserved court.
- Instructors teaching in city courts must secure an annual permit. View the following:
Courts will be monitored to watch for abuse and violations of the tennis/pickleball system. Failure to adhere to these policies will result in the termination of your court pass.
For the complete ordinance, view Ordinance No 13/022 Park Facilities Usage (PDF)