Lighted Tennis Courts
For Park Amenities Rentals, Permits, and Fee Schedules, Please Click Here.
Caruth Park is located at 3400 Caruth. The park is named for its benefactor, W. W. Caruth Sr., who generously deeded the land to the City on April 20, 1949.
Caruth Park is one of the City's largest parks. Located on the Hillcrest side is a large soccer field, which is often used by the Park Cities YMCA's youth soccer leagues. Adjacent to the soccer field is a turfed t-ball field. Bleachers are provided for the fans of future Little League players. The center of the park is dedicated to family functions. Two playgrounds and numerous picnic tables make it ideal for family outings. Children's fishing is encouraged in the pond, which is alive with bluegill, catfish, and bass. The lighted floating fountain and rustic stone bridges complete the ambiance of the natural Turtle Creek pond. The park's northeast side, on Turtle Creek Boulevard, features a double tennis court. The courts are equipped with fiberglass practice backboards and lighting for evening play.
A portable rest room is available at this park site.